This activity is based on the production of interactive interviews in a foreign language based on a fictitious news item through performance and the role play of public figures and journalists. In this way, while the group of 3 people (roles: character, Community manager and image director) presents the imaginary news item the rest of the class acts as a journalist and everyone participates by asking questions about the news.
- Social Media
- To create and modify written productions
- To use writing software and apps
- To create and modify drawings and designs
- To use drawing and design tools
- To created and modify audio-visual productions
- To use filming and editing tools
- To search, select and download
- To manage the own feelings and emotions
- To participate in social media
- To collaborate
- To act
- Foreign Languages
- Professional Competences
- Social Sciences
- Computer or smartphone
- Photo/video/design editing app
- Where do I get verified info?
- What information is useful?
- How do I guess possible questions?
- How do I organize a press conference?
- How do I coordinate with my team?
- How to create expectation?
- How to interiorize my roleplay?
Explanation of the project and contact: projection of example interviews and requirements (essential foreign language) Role distribution and division by teams (two in-class sessions of 60').
- Informative dossier that accompanies the group throughout the entire project
- Press release
- Support material (poster, video, photo of the news ...)
- Characterization and props
- Research and production in a foreign language
Production: choice of the character, we investigate their story and personality. Creation of fictitious profiles in RRSS and consequent interaction with them until the time of presentation (two in-class sessions of 60').
Start storytelling: creation of surprise news and profile management. Write and record the news. Prediction of possible questions (two in-class sessions of 60').
Organization of the performance (two in-class sessions of 60').
Rehearsal (two in-class sessions of 60’).
Final presentation of the interviews (two in-class sessions of 60').
The teacher assesses the following products:
- Informative report
- Final poll
- Vocabulary test
Classroom into Newsroom. Mediashift:
- Social Media