Youtuber for one day
Students develop a YouTube video in which they teach other players how to play a particular videogame well (one in which they are especially skilled). The style of the video should be inspired by popular youtubers of the same age as the student.
- Social Media
- Create and modify audiovisual productions
- Use tools to shoot and edit
- Play videogames
SOCIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Participate in social networks
INDIVIDUAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Manage your own identity
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Search, select and download
- Manage the dissemination of content and share it
- Support material for comparisons: YouTube videos as models or examples, etc.
- Support material for scripts: model or example, etc.
- Support material for the filming the gameplay: software (e.g.: Camtasia, Twitch, Mirilis Action, OBS Studio, Quicktime, resources to shoot internal gameplays on consoles, etc.)
- What is a gameplay?
- What is pre-production / production / post-production?
- What is a YouTuber?
NOTE: Individual work (each student produces their own video). Alternatively, students can work in groups of 3 people.
- Exploration of youtubers
- Script (plan the gameplay, features to be commented, etc.)
- Optional: collect complementary audiovisual materials to add to the video of the game (other videos of the game, photos ...)
- Evaluation of filming the game (software, practical recommendations ...)
- Film the gamplay
- Optional: Edit video
- Review and discuss with other students (and teachers).
The teacher needs to take into account the structure of the information presented in the video, the language used and the adaptation to the target audience.
- Social Media